Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- You have chosen the *track* for the paper - articles, surveys, special track etc. This is essential to identify the right set of reviewers.
- As described in our submission requirements, the work must be original and unpublished. All claims should be clearly articulated and supported by appropriate empirical evidence or theoretical analyses. The paper meets all of JAIR's submission requirements (see https://jair.org/index.php/jair/about/submissions).
- The submission file is a single PDF file.
- This is either a first time submission, or you are resubmitting your paper after making modifications suggested by the editor. In the latter case, please indicate this in the comments section below.
Please answer the following three questions in the comments section below (required).
1. Please state in no more than 150 words why your work is important to other researchers in Artificial Intelligence and how they could make use of your results.
2. Please list 1 - 3 papers previously published in JAIR that are closest to your work, and explain in no more than 150 words how your work differs from those papers. If you consider no previous articles in JAIR to be sufficiently close to your work, please state this and instead list a previous JAIR publication that has a similar structure to your submission. Please note that articles with little similarity in content or structure to published JAIR articles have a high chance of rejection without review.
3. If any part of this paper has been previously published or is under review, please state where and explain how the current paper differs. If not, please state "No" as the response.